Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New book claims Hitler died in Argentina

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Biggins wrote: »
    I don't necessarily agree with what I'm about to say but for the sake of debate, I'll throw it out there.

Of course they're not standing on their own material. They don't mention the maid because that greyfalcon page can't be considered a reference for anything.

"A-M ... it didn't effect his eyesight it appears along with others along the way who also gave similar statements over time"

Didn't effect his eyesight? He was delirious. And who else said that they were one of the 100 witnesses to this speech? Not to mention, you haven't said why would Hitler give such a ridiculous speech to begin with.

I do not consider it at all a stretch of the imagination that they could give proper references for everything they say. There are college students doing this daily.

With regards to it being unreadable, I explained exactly what I meant by that. They fail to delineate between fact and fiction, and as such I don't see the book can be taken seriously.

This is all just classic conspiracy theory stuff. You point out holes in the official story and then fabricate a complicated alternative with scant evidence that wouldn't hold up to the same scrutiny you gave the official story. Hitler must have gone to Argentina because there's some doubt to the story that he killed himself in the bunker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Biggins wrote: »
    At listing 55 pages of links, sources, dates and names alone, considering the hundreds of pages they put together, its would be a stretch of the imagination to think they could include everything to everyone's satisfaction, in every way possible.
    The amount of source material provided over 50+ pages alone is substantial.

55 pages? 5 looks like an S so 55 pages = SS pages? Hardly a coincidence. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LadyLucky

I don't even know why this is getting air time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

rgmmg wrote: »
    55 pages? 5 looks like an S so 55 pages = SS pages? Hardly a coincidence. :pac:

It. All. Fits.

Hitler moves to Argentina, a few decades later, even Argentina invades British territory (Falklands). It's so obvious now, I feel foolish for not spotting it before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Zab wrote: »
    ...Hitler must have gone to Argentina because there's some doubt to the story that he killed himself in the bunker.

There is doubt he killed himself. I think we can somewhat agree on that.
    As for Argentina, it seems to have been a major country for running to by the Nazi's.
    That don't make sure he headed that way but if he was going to pick a direction, it points a searcher in lesser wrong directions to check first.

Do I think Hitler died in 1945 in his bunker?
    I honestly don't know.

Do I think its a possibility that he scampered off somewhere?
    Its possible.

I'm willing to give anyone a chance to put forth their material/research and collected interviews if only to get a fuller possible picture of a turning point in history, and not just accept only one side of a story from the winners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I think that he's still living in Chile, the helmets are a big giveaway.

Not to mention the Leopard II Tanks @2:43 and the band playing the German WW2 panzerlied :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

I think there's no way we'll ever know for sure.

But most experts believe Hitler escaped, and transmogrified into an end-of-terrace house in Wales.

hitler-817774808.jpg

Advertisement