Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 free bet - Advice

Options
  • 16-10-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Lads,

I have a €100 free bet that i can place with ladbrokes on a horse in any race, any suggestions for a horse to turn this into actual money, i know there's no gaurentees in racing but is there any horse running in the next week or so that would be well fancied that i could stick this bet on?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

When I get something like this I always go for a big priced horse who I think has a chance.

I'd go for Solicitor in the 4.40 at Pontrefact tomorrow.
    Looks very well handicapped and back to a trip after not staying further.

One big thing for me: He's entered in the horse in training sale next week. Look through some horses entered in it,the owners want them to run as best as they can before the sales so they'd get a higher price. 10/1 with Bet365 atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

i would rather see the cash - new zeland in the rugby

sry didnt see the horse bit - i would ante post on Gran Crus in the world hurdle, will improve again this year and you will get a great price for a 2 horse race

Free bets have to be on bets of over evens and the stake isn't returned

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Cheers lads i will look into the horse you suggested UrbanSea. John47832 The bet has to be done in ladbrokes with there prices and has to be on a horse at even money or greater.

Just had another look.

The horse runs in a class 5 tomorrow. Last time it ran in a class 5 it won off a mark of 75. Rated 74 now,it's also the last time it ran over 10 furlongs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

@UrbanSea Cheers mate, Do you know if you can back the horse each way using the €100 free bet?

Can you do ante post?

KMFCross wrote: »
    @UrbanSea Cheers mate, Do you know if you can back the horse each way using the €100 free bet?
    The only free bets I've ever come across are win singles.
    john47832 wrote: »
    Can you do ante post?

I'd imagine so yes.

I would ante post Grand Crus 9/1 pp - you will then have intrest in the preceding races, you would be hoping Big Bucks declines this year which is a possibility

john47832 wrote: »
    I would ante post Grand Crus 9/1 pp - you will then have intrest in the preceding races, you would be hoping Big Bucks declines this year which is a possibility

scratch that - entered in RSA, chase though i still think he would have taken BB

• Advertisement
Advertisement