Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Query - Pure Telecom

Options
  • 16-10-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Recently joined Pure Telecom and having a bit of trouble with the broadband, they say they are giving us up to 24MB Broadband and we are getting a miserable 1.8MB according to SpeedTest.Net which is unbelievably slow!

I have a Thomson TG585 V7, Server is 192.168.1.254

So when I go to put in the username and password, it still wont let me in :mad:

I have tried 'admin' for my username and my serial number for the password and still to no avail.

Can someone help me on this as it's really annoying me, cant connect my Playstation network to it either due to being such a slow connection.

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

From the charter:
    No discussion of web hosting companies. Sorry folks, but as the archives of the Web Hosting forums show, once that sort of discussion starts, things head downhill faster than can be corrected for.
    Sorry, but the best advice you can have is to contact Pure Telecom for technical support.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement