Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midleton

Options
  • 16-10-2011 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

I might go out there sometime this week but il probably end up getting lost.

Can anyone tell me where the bus stop in Midleton? Does it stop in the village/town? Is it far to the knockgriifin industrial estate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I might go out there sometime this week but il probably end up getting lost.

Can anyone tell me where the bus stop in Midleton? Does it stop in the village/town? Is it far to the knockgriifin industrial estate?

Going in to Midleton there's a few bus stops, best one for knockgriffin is the one right after you pass the forecourt garage/car sales garage on your right, there's a left turn after that which is Knockgriffin, theres a stop right at that corner. Going back to Cork, theres a bus stop right across the road from this stop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

The industrial units are also addressed Knockgriffin just at the petrol station & the traffic lights on the way in from the Cork side

Advertisement