Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to enquire about properties?

Options
  • 16-10-2011 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Myself and 2 other lads are looking for a place, I'm a second year student although i am 23 years old (not technically a 'mature student'), another is 22 and in final year, and the third is 22 and finished college doing a TEFL course. Basically we're not the 'typical' student bunch, however most landlords have a massive problem with renting to students and we've been f*cked over by a couple because of this already (promising the house to us and giving it to other ppl etc).

I'm just looking for a bit of advice in regards to how I should approach landlords on Daft? I've been told not to say we're students, but then I could (and have) just ended up wasting my time by pursuing a place, turning up to a viewing, then afterward being told to piss off because we're students.

Advertisement