Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social and Organisational Psychology assignment

• 16-10-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

I dunno is this the best place to post this. I'm unsure where I'd get most of replies but any ways, I've got an assignment about the theories of motivation and how they could be applied to an organisation.

"Discuss two theories of motivation and analyse how they can be applied to an organisation of your choice"

I'm just wondering could anyone give me some ideas of some organisations which would have substantial information required for this assignment. Bare in mind 1500 words are needed. I'm struggling to think of any at all. :(

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

... It's a pretty straight forward question.

What subject is this for? What year are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

... It's a pretty straight forward question.

What subject is this for? What year are you in?

Social and Organisational Psychology is the subject and I'm in Second year. I think I have an idea now, but thanks for the reply! The lecturer gave us some example answers which seemed complicated enough which was putting me off, but damn it I'll give it my best shot!

Advertisement