Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual monitor stand

Options
  • 16-10-2011 6:59pm

I'm seriously considering buying two of these monitors, just trying to source a stand that is compatible and also at a more reasonable price. This stand is more expensive than the two monitors??? Also found this on amazon. What about wall mounting the monitors and getting wall brackets instead?

Anyone have any suggestion for a stand or where to get one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Neodymium

Pixmania-Pro is a website which supplies to businesses not general consumers so your going to need a business vat number etc. to buy from that that site. Plus the prices shown (€99 for the monitor) are excluding vat so it works out at about €120 euro before p&p.

You can get a comparable monitor here from amazon for £115 with free postage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

I had one of those monitor arm setups for my last work machine and it really was one of the best things ever. Being able to move the monitor out of the way so easily was great.

Actually just noticed the arms on the one you linking only move side to side, one I had was http://www.ergotron.com/Products/tabid/65/PRDID/354/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Neodymium wrote: »
    Pixmania-Pro is a website which supplies to businesses not general consumers so your going to need a business vat number etc. to buy from that that site. Plus the prices shown (€99 for the monitor) are excluding vat so it works out at about €120 euro before p&p.

You can get a comparable monitor here from amazon for £115 with free postage

Thanks but it is for business purposes so VAT won't be a problem. Also, I think the free delivery is only in the UK.

Ryaner wrote: »
    I had one of those monitor arm setups for my last work machine and it really was one of the best things ever. Being able to move the monitor out of the way so easily was great.

Actually just noticed the arms on the one you linking only move side to side, one I had was http://www.ergotron.com/Products/tabid/65/PRDID/354/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I like the egrotron but it's a hefty price tag @ $329!

Advertisement