Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does how you come across on boards reflect how you are in reality?

2»

Comments

Yes but I'm way more shy in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I am quiet shy in real life, but i feel I can be more open here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Rds1989

Yeah mostly apart from when im on after hours where i up the asshole levels by 78 percent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

I don't intentionally say stuff to provoke people in real time. I also said I was 36 yesterday... I'm not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Yup.
    That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

hmmm, yeah I suppose you are. but it's not like you're serious everywhere on boards, you're suitably serious :D

Shush we can't mention real life.

Shít I think I mentioned it just now, but I've gotten away with it. Whatever you do don't mention real life!

PS: In case you think I have gone mad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xnNhzgcWTk

I do actually argue in real life I think. I have a friend that I'd have full on debates with about football. Other people think we hate each other but we are actually having a great time. So I guess that is a bit like on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

foxinsox wrote: »
    Hmmm!

On here I'm 20 years old, tall, long legs, great boobs and stunning!

I can't believe it's 20 years (23 actually) since Jessica Rabbit came onto being. Now I feel very old!

Z

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I am a nicer person in real life... :)

I'm more of a dick in real life :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That depends. How DO I come across on boards.ie?

(Damn, this is asking for trouble).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Pretty much the same, no point in pretending to be someone else! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

iam just me all the time and if people dont like it well tough one thing i do though is i play my guitar and sing at different venues around town for some extra money i cant do that on boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I'm just as annoying in real life :)

Advertisement