Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

arts or crafts classes in athlone

• 16-10-2011 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi
    i was wondering does anyone know of any childrens art and crafts classes/groups in athlone, co. westmeath,
    my son loves art and i cant seem to find any.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'm afraid I can't help but it might be worth putting a post in the Regional thread for that area - local folk may know of something happening!

Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

There's some on in Ballinasloe after school on Friday evenings, if you'd like to PM me I can give you the art teacher's number, she does other classes at mid term etc too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cookie70

dubelaine wrote: »
    hi
    i was wondering does anyone know of any childrens art and crafts classes/groups in athlone, co. westmeath,
    my son loves art and i cant seem to find any.

Does it have to be in Athlone, I am starting kids craft classes in Mullingar if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 teatowel1

they were doing arts and crafts for kids in the frame shop in middle of town same side were bank of ireland is if its still there? the shop was upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭andylennon11

Hi there ,my daughter adores art and we live in ballinasloe.she would love to enter art competitions etc.are there art lessons in ballinasloe or athlone??and who runs them??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Andylennon yes there are after school art classes being run every week in Salmon's in Ballinasloe, you can inquire in there or PM me and I can give you the teacher's contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭andylennon11

Hi thanks for your reply .are you running art summer camps ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Gusena

I am starting an arts and crafts class for kids and adults in Athlone in October 2012. I will shortly be posting it on my Facebook page and around Athlone. It is being held in the centre of town in the Shannon Crafts & Coffee dock in the Strand area. Parents are welcome to stay in the coffee shop area and enjoy a cup of coffee or shop in the town during class. I teach unusual crafts - beading, jewellery making, bottle cap crafts, hama beads, decopatch, yo yo flowers, beaded bookmarks, upcycling and recycling.

I will be teaching adult classes as well. Never buy another gift - come and make your own unique gifts. Facebook - Angie Kent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Hi there.
    I would be very interested in the adult craft classes you refer to here.
    Please let me know where I can get some further information on same.
    Cheers!

Advertisement