Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney cleaning in Clare

• 16-10-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone doing chimney cleaning in the Quin area and roughly how much do they charge these days

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jhud

The cost is about €30 for the clean with the hover option too. I will pm you the number of the guy we use when i get home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I paid €50 to have my chimney cleaned from the top of the chimney down. The guy was really tidy but unfortunately, he doesn't work in the your area, he is based in East Clare/North Tipp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jhud

Sorry for late reply it's Tom 087 1243327 €30 last year will be calling him soon again myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Pat Walsh is good and tidy. He's living near Quin, Derra to be precise which is about 4-5 miles from Quin. I'll PM you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

Pappy can you PM me his number too, cheers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Mrsbrady wrote: »
    Pappy can you PM me his number too, cheers! :)

done

Advertisement