Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Music Practical

• 16-10-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm sitting the lc this year and my music teacher is really recommending us to do the 4 music tech and four of voice. Just wondering is the music technology easy or would I be better off just to sing 6. I'm thinking points wise as I would like to get an A1 in the subject.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nazata

Music tech is better (for the majority of people) for marks than singing 6, and you wont have to do 4 on technology, just a 4 part score or 2 2 part scores.
    Though if you are a skilled singer 6 voice may be better..

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

people who do music technology generally get full marks in it because it's so easy! (what my teacher said)
    so I'd advise you to do that. (:
    although I haven't even tried it myself yet so yeah, I'm not completely sure.
    good luck! :)

Advertisement