Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N8 not working!!

Options
  • 16-10-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Ok so my Nokia N8 just decided to go off and Im not able to turn it back on! Wont charge or anything. Can anyone help? Its not even 6months old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you try the power button held for 8 seconds?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

DonFred wrote: »
    Ok so my Nokia N8 just decided to go off and Im not able to turn it back on! Wont charge or anything. Can anyone help? Its not even 6months old.

It's a well known issue with the N8 that Nokia have acknowledged. The c5 also has the same issue. You shouldn't have any trouble getting it replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Yeah have tried everything and no joy. Just have to bring it to a Nokia Repair Centre. So dose but I have been having lots of problems with it so think I be getting something else.

Advertisement