Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Wheels

Options
  • 16-10-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭

Are you a Hot Wheels (specifically Hot Wheels) collector. I have an unusual vehicle you might like. This will only interest a real collector, so no timewasters. It's not worth any more than a normal car!

Don't know how to post a pic sorry.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

If you're giving it away to a willing new home free, just posting a text description is enough, because the modellers/collectors will know what it is without pictures.

If it's for sale you could put a thread in adverts.ie and post the link to that thread here, but direct selling here is contra the forum rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Maybe I should have been clearer.. Sorry.

It is a car on the wrong card - Porsche 911 on a Mustang card... was buying some cars with the kids and it just caught my eye.

..like a say - would really only appeal to a collector. PM me.

Advertisement