Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Restaurants in Edinburgh

• 16-10-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi, looking for good restaurant in Edinburgh city centre for a 60th birthday dinner. Its for a group of about 10 of us who will be there for the weekend, father-in-law is 60 with his wife, kids and partners there and needs to be child friendly. One child aged 10.

Varied menu as some plain eaters there with a reasonable price scale.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.......

Thanks
    P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

We ate in the Mussle and Steak Bar in the grassmarket when we were there recently

Couldnt recommend it enough

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pzer

Thanks for the response Brick. I took a look at the website for it and i like the look of the menu. The inside of the restaurant looked very cafe like from what i can see. Is it a nice place inside for a family dinner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

yeah its small enough but they had an upstairs too with plenty of space. Wouldnt say cafe like really. There a good few large tables were there the night we were in and that was a saturday. it didnt feel cramped at all

drop them an email, i booked that way

Advertisement