Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free loaders

Options
  • 16-10-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i have a business in the hospatality trade, i am sick to the back teeth of having these lazy low lives keep threatening me with either unions or the LRC, does anyone have porblems with these people taking them to the cleaners when they dont get their own way?

Public flogging should be made legal for these parasites who screw the system because they dont want to work. I thought foreign nationals were the only ones, but low and behold my own kind are doing it aswell, must have decided not to let them take all the glory!!

If someone can give a little input about this, i hope that ten heads are better than one, to beating these f*****s

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement