Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 12 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options
  • 16-10-2011 11:20pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Main thread for the new season of the league. As per usual its expected things remain civil, anyone giving personal abuse or excessive moaning will get a ban.

Fixtures will be posted Monday morning for this week and every Friday from then onwards.

We have a big group playing this year and hopefully a new game and new players will make for an enjoyable season. On with the league and on with the banter!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Everyone in the Championship, due to Eircom's ineptness I wont have internet access until at least tomorrow so send me a friend request or whatever, I'll be reasonably active from then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

are we still doing 3 games a week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'll be adding anyway in the league that I haven't already. Nicklauski on live as well as here lads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

are we still doing 3 games a week ?

Yes

Spurs championship should be on at 10ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I'm Barca in division 1. Should be there from 8 tonight or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I'm Inter in Division 1, have fixtures against Man Utd (Julez), Napoli (mayordenis), and Real Madrid (surfacezebra) this week. I'll be on for a couple of hours tonight if anyone wants a to play then or I should be on from about 10-12 on Wednesday night and can be on Thursday between about 2 and 6 in the afternoon, and most of the daytime at the weekend, so just let me know when suits you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Im Barca in championship. On most nights from 7-10

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Weakest Prem in years...I should sit nicely in mid table...or if I use custom formations and tactics top 3 and if I abuse lb and Y and AI defending/pressuring I might win it...decisions decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Liverpool in Div 1
    playing against Utd and City this week
    on now if either of you about
    Usually on from 9pm onwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Should be on every evening this week after various times. If you see me online, pop me a message and give me a couple of mins to reply (might have to go get my laptop to log in to xbox.com, have to organise for my housemate to stop raping the broadband, etc).

United in the championship, playing Porto, Chelsea & Bayern. I have a feeling I'm going to get violated this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Played 3 lost 3

Lost 5-4
    lost 2-0
    lost 10-0

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Weakest Prem in years...I should sit nicely in mid table...or if I use custom formations and tactics top 3 and if I abuse lb and Y and AI defending/pressuring I might win it...decisions decisions.

Good to see you are as humble as ever :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter in the championship on now lads.

Spurs championship on now .

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I can go online now for an hour if anyone wants to play napoli in the prem. just message me on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

I'm arsenal in division 1. Won't be online till Wednesday unfortunately. But should be on a lot from then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Moiph, sorry, only saw your message when I was turning off the xbox last night, I'll be on tonight after the match if you're around.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Zlatko Z; Added you the other day and got a message back in some sort of Spanish I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Played 3 lost 3

Lost 5-4
    lost 2-0
    lost 10-0

Welcome to my world :). Played 2 lost 2.

Mancho you on tonight for your 3 points?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I'm Man Utd in Division 1 (GT: Julez13), I'll try and get on tonight after the champions league to play a couple of games if any of my opponents are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Hey Julez i'm playing you this week.

I'm busy tonight, won't be able to get on until 11 or so, how does that suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Cool yeah, should be able to get on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Julez, I'll be on for a little while after the football tonight, until about 11, if you want to play our match then. I going to be on in a few minutes for about an hour too if anyone wants to play then, even just friendlies coz I need the practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I'll be on tonight after 8 for anyone who wants to play a fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Tottenham (Primitoid) in premiership on now until the champions league starts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Dortmund here. Anyone that has to play me just drop me a message on live if ya see me on. Im on nearly every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

joe123 wrote: »
    Dortmund here. Anyone that has to play me just drop me a message on live if ya see me on. Im on nearly every night.

Im down to play u, im man u in the prem are u up for tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Cjayses wrote: »
    Zlatko Z; Added you the other day and got a message back in some sort of Spanish I think.

Yeah i just checked his gamerhub, hes from Mexico?? Anyone ever had a game against someone from across the atlantic? It is completely unplayable.

Also his sign up post for the league is his only ever post here and it gives me the ever so slight hint that he may not speak english...
    Boards tag: Zlatko Z
    Gamertag: Zlatko Z
    Fifa 11 Skill Level if known: 25

%100 active and respobsable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

will be on 2nite for games if City,Utd or Napoli are on for Championship games..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement