Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 12 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'll be around from 10 tonight. I might be able to sneak a game in between 6-7 if Bonecscap, Keno 92, or Primitoid are around!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

i'll catch u around 10pm then :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How do I go about joining this league?

Moved to new house and just got broadband back last night. Played some fella from Argentina in my first online game last night and lost 3-2!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

raheny red wrote: »
    I'll be around from 10 tonight. I might be able to sneak a game in between 6-7 if Bonecscap, Keno 92, or Primitoid are around!

I'll try get on between 6-7 to play you

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lemlin wrote: »
    How do I go about joining this league?

Moved to new house and just got broadband back last night. Played some fella from Argentina in my first online game last night and lost 3-2!

Sign up is over for the current league. We will be running another one in about 8 weeks time so keep an eye out for a thread about it and stick your name down then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i'll be online all evening,
    i'm arsenal in division 1 and i'm due to play barca and ac milan,

give me a shout if you're on..... cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

online now if anyone wants to play napoli in the prem

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Whats the story when you keep getting "the connection to your opponent has been lost" when trying to set a game up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

mayordenis wrote: »
    Whats the story when you keep getting "the connection to your opponent has been lost" when trying to set a game up?
    That usually means that you need to change your nat settings so the ip address for xbox live matches the ip address on your xbox. If you go to the league rules sticky there is a bit called "1.1) Problems Connecting To Opponent" and that explains how to fix it.

EDIT. Just remember to set the ip on the xbox to static(like this) , I forgot that at the weekend and that was the problem I had connecting to you last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

dor83 wrote: »
    That usually means that you need to change your nat settings so the ip address for xbox live matches the ip address on your xbox. If you go to the league rules sticky there is a bit called "1.1) Problems Connecting To Opponent" and that explains how to fix it.

EDIT. Just remember to set the ip on the xbox to static(like this) , I forgot that at the weekend and that was the problem I had connecting to you last night.

Just one question, will this make my xbox more succeptible to viruses, or is this a stupid question?

• Advertisement

Just one question, will this make my xbox more succeptible to viruses, or is this a stupid question?
    No, it just lets the router know that you are using xbox live so it can allow it properly and the static ip is because otherwise the xbox will use a different ip every time and it needs to be the same ip that the router has set to use xbox live because that is the only ip it allows fully. That's how I understand it anyway, but I'm no expert or anything.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The latter :p It wont do any harm to it at all. As was said above you are giving your xbox a permanent ip address to use and telling the router this is the address of my xbox and to let traffic go from it and to it that is needed to play other people on FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Well lads I'll be on from about 6 so if anyone needs to play Real in the Premiership i'll be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Titanium Codpiece

gonna pop on now for a bit if any lowly championship lads want a game :P

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

AC Milan. Premiership - will be on all night.

Anyone playing Juventus in Division 1? I'll be on from around 7ish, give me a shout....

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Add me Yapamilias in the Prem

Free most evenings

Im Arsenal in the league :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Liverpool in Div 1 here

Playing Napoli, Real and Spurs this week

Will be on and off from 6.30 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Raheny red! Must have sent you a billion messages at this stage asking for a game. Story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Add me Yapamilias in the Prem

Free most evenings

Im Arsenal in the league :)

Have you added yourself to the league in game? Didn't see you on the list yesterday.

• Advertisement

Inter in League 1, have games against Tottenham - Titanium Codpiece (TitaniumSocks), Villareal - gufc21 (emeraldwarrior1), and AC Milan - Gameeeze (nevcapr)to play and still need to play Real Madrid - surfacezebra (surfacezebra) from last week. I'll be online from about 8-10 tonight if any of you to play our games then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter in the championship jumping on now boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

United in Champ. I'll be on tomorrow for a good few hours. I'd like to get as many games played as possible. If you see me online, shoot me a message.

I'm off on holidays then for 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Played 6 lost 6

This league isnt really helping my self confidence

P.S I conceded 3 to Emile Heskey

Heskey is a god!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'm sure it's already been put up, but sure here :)

Hi all, Juventus Division 1, on from 7 till 10 or so, drop me a message and il play anyone who needs to play me....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

It's really strange, myself and Hercule Poirot just can't manage to get our match to start always has that lose connection error. We're both played a good few other matches without issue, I'm gonna try play a match from a mates gaff or something, but is there any precedent for this?

Check you both have open nat first off, then let me know if ye do and still cant connect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Starting to realise that Inter were a terrible choice, none of the attackers can pass or dribble and they're all so slow. I'll have to find a way to start winning games by just using Sneijder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement