Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 12 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Parawind wrote: »
    Starting to realise that Inter were a terrible choice, none of the attackers can pass or dribble and they're all so slow. I'll have to find a way to start winning games by just using Sneijder.

Yeah, I thought Forlan was rubbish for the size of his overall in the last game. Haven't tried Inter in this game yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'm using Inter in the Championship. There all right, dog slow, but the two boys up front can finish! Defenders are pretty good too, got stuck in a foot race with Messi last night, lost miserably!

I'll be on tonight in the championship if anyone I've to play is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Starting to realise that Inter were a terrible choice, none of the attackers can pass or dribble and they're all so slow. I'll have to find a way to start winning games by just using Sneijder.

I don't think they're that bad to be honest but i agree that not having eto'o leaving forlan and pazzini are quite slow

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Will be on tonight from 9. Have to lose, sorry play, NApoli and Real in the Championship yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Ill be on tonight, Real Madrid in Championship

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

If anyone has to play spurs in championship I'm around now just let me know if your around too .

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

zefer wrote: »
    Ill be on tonight, Real Madrid in Championship

Sorry can't make it tonight. Poker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I use Zarate and he's a good bit faster than Forlan, I've started using a 3-4-3 formation with Maicon and Zarate wide of Pazzini and it seems to be the best formation imo.

dor83 wrote: »
    I use Zarate and he's a good bit faster than Forlan, I've started using a 3-4-3 formation with Maicon and Zarate wide of Pazzini and it seems to be the best formation imo.

Interesting :D

Inter in the Championship will be on again tonight. Just throw me a message if you see me online. Will jump straight on.
    Think I've to play Madrid and United.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Im barca in div1 and will be on sporadically throughout the day and tonight from 9.30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Ill be online again tonight..like most nights

add: Yapamilias - Prem - Arsenal

Has anyone in division 1 played Gameeeze (nevcapr) yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Inter are really good. Forlan is one of the best finishers in the game. Zarate has 90 speed! Pazzini is no slouch either!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

I'm due to play him this gameweek. Sent him an xbox friend request but haven't got a reply.

going to drop him a pm now.

would it be possible to have peoples gamertags in the same post beside their clubs when the fixtures are announced each week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Hopefully I'll be on tonight at about 10, I'm Man Utd in Division 1. Playing City and Napoli

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

would it be possible to have peoples gamertags in the same post beside their clubs when the fixtures are announced each week?

They are listed on the first page of fixtures thread already. Just make note of the fixtures you have that week and their gamertag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

nvm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On Mr Moons signature, i.e at the bottom of any of his posts - check the fixtures thread. You have to be logged in to see signatures on boards.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

anyone having issue playing tonight, strangely it's giving me grief over my online pass, bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

mayordenis wrote: »
    anyone having issue playing tonight, strangely it's giving me grief over my online pass, bizarre.

I'm having the same problem too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Or if you go to the site in my sig, click on the fixtures and click the team you're due to play, it'll give you the gamertag for each team.

I couldn't connect to the servers for ages last night.

I'll be on tonight anyway. Have 2 games from GW2 to play, and then this weeks 3 games. So Moon if you're on for the Milan Derby later give me a shout :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

nicklauski wrote: »
    I couldn't connect to the servers for ages last night.

I'll be on tonight anyway. Have 2 games from GW2 to play, and then this weeks 3 games. So Moon if you're on for the Milan Derby later give me a shout :)

I'll be on at some stage, more than likely after 11.

I always lose the derbys in this league lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

For anyone playing Barcalona in Championship this week I am currently on holiday, and will be back online tuesday nite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

What's the story with Zlatko? He's a bit mental :pac:

I ask him for a league game and he tells me to wait an hour. When the hour is up, he then says wait another 30 mins. Then finally we got the game going. I go 1 nil up around the 15th minute mark and a few seconds later he quits. I message him and he tells me "I can't play right now"

He wants to continue the game tomorrow with me 1- 0 up. Why he didn't just say to leave the game until tomorrow in the 1st place instead of making me wait and then quitting mid-game I will never know :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I'm on tonight gents if anyone needs to play me

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Im away till Monday...ill be online from like 6-8.30 for games...really would like to play some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Im away till Monday...ill be online from like 6-8.30 for games...really would like to play some :)

would be useful if you could join the league 1st :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i did last week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement