Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 12 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i need to play the following teams in league 1

Tottenham - Titanium Codpiece (TitaniumSocks)
    Man Utd - Julez (Julez13)
    Napoli - mayordenis (denarse)
    Villareal - gufc21 (emeraldwarrior1)

i am moving house tomorrow so i'll be without broadband while i wait (probably a long time) for UPC to install broadband.

any of you around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Liverpool will be online in about 30mins. Premiership by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Callin Le King(Toxic Shadow), Tusky(Napalm Backflip) Are ye guys playing the league anymore? I sent LeKing 2 messages last night while he was online and no response and Tusky still hasn't accepted my friend request.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Barca in championship will be online after the Ireland match

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Having a frustrating oul time trying to get my live gold back. First time using paypal and I'm still waiting on money to transfer :mad: should hopefully be back on for games late this week or next week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Looks like there'll be a few people kicked out of the league at the end of the week, good few people not playing their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Got it sorted. Message me if anyone wants to play AC Milan in the prem and i'll jump on fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Apologies to all the people I was meant to play over the past couple of weeks. Unforeseen circumstances meant I have not been able to be at home or play games. I am available tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Sunday and will do my best to catch up on all games. I fully intend to finish out the season. If I am not kicked out of the league that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Good Game Tusky, better player won but I should have scored at least 1

Good Game Tusky, better player won but I should have scored at least 1

Indeed - you had plenty of one on ones, was amazed none went in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'll be on from 4 today to play my games if anyone is around.

Napoli - Championship

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Seem to be getting more and more of these lost connection issues, surely it's got to be my connection at this stage but I've got all the ports open etc. so it makes little sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

naopli prem online now for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

mayordenis wrote: »
    Seem to be getting more and more of these lost connection issues, surely it's got to be my connection at this stage but I've got all the ports open etc. so it makes little sense.

I think today was my fault mate. When it went to connect to your invite it froze for me. It has happened to me a few times but not that often. Cracking game today though!

What a jammy winner I got! But 2 soft goals I gave ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Inter Milan in the Premiership is online now if anyone wants to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

bassey wrote: »
    Gameweek 6

Man City - bassey (PunkChris) 4 - 0 Juventus - Hercule - Poirot (Maxijazz83)

Apologies for the terrible performance, your first one was jammy but no excuses after that, finished with 9 men (deservedly), not a happy bunny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Arsenal in the Championship online now for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter in the Championship will be on before and after the Spurs game tonight lads. If you see me online, throw me a message and I'll be on a.s.a.p

Few games to catch up on previous weeks, Moon if you're on tonight give me a shout dude.

Every time I play online I have to rearrange my team. Is there anyway to save your preferred online squad formation? Edit teams only seems to do it for offline.

Anyone about now? Arsenal in the Championship online now for a couple of hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

anyone I need to play be on tonight? Denarse(napoli), julz13(man utd) bassey(man citeh), surfacezebra(real madrid )

ill be on before and after the champions league

I'm gonna request one last time that the Gamertags are posted beside the names in the weekly fixtures...its pretty annoying having to look back through the threads even with two tabs open...

but maybe thats just me

anyone I need to play be on tonight? Denarse(napoli), julz13(man utd) bassey(man citeh), surfacezebra(real madrid )

ill be on before and after the champions league

I'm gonna request one last time that the Gamertags are posted beside the names in the weekly fixtures...its pretty annoying having to look back through the threads even with two tabs open...

but maybe thats just me

Is it so hard to look at who you have to play here then go onto the xbox and see the gamertags beside the team name in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter in the Championship should be about for a few hours tonight lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Is it so hard to look at who you have to play here then go onto the xbox and see the gamertags beside the team name in the league?
    yup.

must be me then. when ive an old match have to go searching for the fixture then find out the GT. Anyways just a thought nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

The gamer tags are on the 1st page of the fixtures sticky, so I just open that in one tab and then look through the fixtures in another.

@Mr Moon
    What's the deal with teams that haven't played enough games so far, are they going to be kicked?

Also do the league tables get posted here at all or are they viewable on xbox live?

osh wrote: »
    The gamer tags are on the 1st page of the fixtures sticky, so I just open that in one tab and then look through the fixtures in another.

@Mr Moon
    What's the deal with teams that haven't played enough games so far, are they going to be kicked?

Also do the league tables get posted here at all or are they viewable on xbox live?

The league tables are in Moon's sig on here.

I'm online now for an hour or so and I'll be on again later tonight around 11. Have to play:

AC Milan x2
    Juventus
    Spurs
    Real Madrid
    Lyon
    Man United
    Napoli

Moiph wrote: »
    The league tables are in Moon's sig on here.

Did not notice that until just now!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Im on tonight if anyone wants 3 points?

On again now if anyone is around.

• Advertisement

yup.

must be me then. when ive an old match have to go searching for the fixture then find out the GT. Anyways just a thought nevermind.
    osh wrote: »

@Mr Moon

Lads, the tables and fixtures are in my sig, just follow the link to the site and you'll see the tables and fixtures (with gamertags)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement