Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 12 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Napoli in the prem online now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Cjayses wrote: »
    Right lads, I've made a list and checked it twice. Who of the following will be on to play tonight? :o

I will be on about 9:30 or so, so we can play it then. If anyone else who has to play me is about tonight just send me a msg on xbl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Parawind wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Gameweek ?
    RESULT: Spurs (Primitoid) 0 - 3 Inter Milan (Parawind)

GG, i finally won one!

Never knew you were so good at crosses :P Fcuk me, 3 crosses from virtually the same spot on the right wing and somehow Forlan heads them all in. All in the space of what, 10 in-game minutes ? Never knew I was so bad at defending them too, shocking stuff :o

jamescd wrote: »
    Never knew you were so good at crosses :P Fcuk me, 3 crosses from virtually the same spot on the right wing and somehow Forlan heads them all in. All in the space of what, 10 in-game minutes ? Never knew I was so bad at defending them too, shocking stuff :o

Neither did I, whats funnier is the crosses were all put in by cambiasso (a cdm). Maybe thats the trick to playing with Inter just cross everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Yeah, 2 goals from crosses in our game as well. Bloody impossible to defend against. I was properly stunned when you put that last goal in Parawind! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Parawind wrote: »
    Neither did I, whats funnier is the crosses were all put in by cambiasso (a cdm). Maybe thats the trick to playing with Inter just cross everything.

And with his bloody right foot too, which is supposed to be his weak foot :mad:
    Yeah, 2 goals from crosses in our game as well. Bloody impossible to defend against. I was properly stunned when you put that last goal in Parawind! :pac:

I don't remember him crossing that much in the previous games I've played against him so he just caught me offguard that's all pacman.gif Next time he won't have it that easy cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Man City on now in League 1 if anyones about

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Juventus on in League 1 if anyone is about..

I don't remember him crossing that much in the previous games I've played against him so he just caught me offguard that's all pacman.gif Next time he won't have it that easy cool.gif

Your right, i think its the fact that i hadn't played much FIFA recently so i played a very different way.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Napoli in the prem online now, message me if you want to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

I know its been said already about getting games played in the Championship but it really is ridiculous.

I have sent messages to people while they are online playing asking to play and they arent even bothering to reply. And its not as if they disconnect straight away, they go then play other matches.

And its the same people doing it each time, are there certain people that have dropped out does anyone know??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Can the people who I am due to play PM me when they expect to be online

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Hi Guys,

Whoever lookin to play Chelsea in championship,mail me and wel set it up,i am around all weekend and available every weeknight after 11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter in the Championship should be on for the majority of Saturday. Will also possibly be on from around 11.30ish tonight.
    Serious amount of games to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

zefer wrote: »
    I have sent messages to people while they are online playing asking to play and they arent even bothering to reply.

exact same in league 1 mate. very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Arsenal in the Championship online now for a while if anyone is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Spurs in Championship will be on from six to about eight

I still have to play the following in the Championship:

Man United x 2
    Juventus x 2
    Lyon x 2
    Bayern Munich
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Man City

I won't be online much during Christmas week so I'd like to get these matches played this week if possible. If any of you guys could let me know when you'll be online this week that'd be great. If I see you online on the Xbox I'll send you a message anyway. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

I'm Chelsea in league 1 I havent been on fifa since skyrim happened so I know that ive a good few games to play so just drop me a message on xbox live or boards and ill go on fifa GT: Keyrawn

I'm Chelsea in league 1 I havent been on fifa since skyrim happened so I know that ive a good few games to play so just drop me a message on xbox live or boards and ill go on fifa GT: Keyrawn

Didn't you really mean, "I used to play fifa like you, then I took an arrow to the knee". :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

GAMEWEEK: Gameweek 6
    RESULT: AC Milan (Cjayses) 2 - 2 Arsenal (Yapamillias)

Quite an eventful game. Van Bommel got sent off in the first few minutes from a rubbish slide tackle so it was an uphill struggle from the start. Arsenal won a very weak penalty soon after which VP converted. A moment of pure genius from Pato leveled proceedings until Van Persie scored again to put the Gunners back in the lead. The equaliser came at the 84th minute when Ibra nicked the ball off a shakey Andre Santos and cannoned the ball past Abbiati. I even got a f*ck you message from Yapamilias after the game so Arsenal probably feel they deserved more.

GG

GAMEWEEK: Gameweek 10
    RESULT: AC Milan (Cjayses) 2 - 3 Napoli (Bonescap)

A hard earned victory for Napoli.

GG

Chill your beans Sally long legs, lb and y comes in from milan...over the top to santos...ok what I would like to do is clear it...no? Fifa decides I should chest it down...chest animation is stupid, Ibra nicks in and scores...thats Fifa messing my games again. Comfortable at 2-1 with minutes to go.

As for the f**k you...nah. I said 'f**k that' in response to you saying GG when it clearly wasnt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Comfortable at 2-1 with minutes to go.

Andre Santos clearly wasn't ;)

raheny red wrote: »
    me 1-3 yapa

watches replays of all 3 goals

#ClassyAsAlways

Didnt celebrate as per norm...only watched one replay of each goal...they were class goals...had to be watched chief.

gg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Didnt celebrate as per norm...only watched one replay of each goal...they were class goals...had to be watched chief.

gg

One was nice, 2 were pull backs.

raheny red wrote: »
    One was nice, 2 were pull backs.

Yeah but was having a quick peek at the skill dribbling that led to both goals...not my bread and butter so was surprised it worked...apologies for watching the replays fella.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Merry Christmas to all of our FIFA league members, enjoy the holidays and see you all over xmas on the xbox.

Oh and play your games :)

Won't be on much over Christmas week but hopefully I'll get some games played when I am on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

THIS SEASONS LEAGUE ENDS FRI 6TH JAN AT MIDNIGHT

All games need to be played by then - anything posted after that wont be counted.

Players who haven't been playing games and don't have enough played by the end will not be allowed to enter next season. Our decision on that is final and people have been warned.

Online now for an hour or two. Arsenal in the Championship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

People just ignore or don't bother inviting me :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement