Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Prochor 'The Secret seminar' RDS 16th Oct 2011

Options
  • 16-10-2011 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone on this attended the 'The Secret seminar' in the RDS today. I've mixed views on it and just want to get a general feel from others.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

I didn't get a chance to go but i would like to hear how it went?

Love Bob Proctor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 major25

Hi Moggie4000, To be honest I was a little put off by the end.. The entire day went great and everyone was very involved until the end when he handed out form Looking for your credit card detail to go to more of his classes. He was trying to charge €1700. It was at this point that people began to leave. First thought that entered my head was have we all been just brain washed? At the beginning of the seminar we all had to clap and follow words from the speaker then they played music and got us to close our eyes. By the end everyone walked because it felt a little pushy presenting us with leaflets looking for our CC details..
    Although the more I read up on him now the more belief I have on what he says is true. I suppose the pushness of handing the leaflets out is probably an American thing..
    I think I just need one person to tell me He's amazing (and it worked for them) and I will be a 100% follower of him.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

I have to say, asking for credit card details would put me off also but i do think that it's an american thing!

It would be interesting to hear from others who attended the course.

The secret is definitely working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭meforever

HI ALL IT COSTS 11.50 IN EASONS OR CAN BE BOUGHT ON LINE. EVERY BUSINESS BOOK OR GET RICH GUY HAS ROBBED INFO FROM IT GOING BACK OVER 70 YEARS.FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1928 SHHHHHHHHH......."THINK AND GROW RICH" BY NAPOLEON HILL. THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC HARD BACK BY CAPSTONE PRESS IS BEST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 major25

He did refer a lot to Napoleon Hill and bases a lot of his work on his findings and didnt hide the fact.
    He was there to show that he has done what Napoleon Hill says, and it worked!! I just need a normal joe soap to say the same!! Just hard to believe a method of thinking can make you successful in Business or life!!

I will be a millionaire by 2013 - I'll be looking for a refund if this dosnt work!! :)

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear you got sucked into the spider web. Information that is directed is "power" pure and simple......Does not matter where it comes from......... books or seminars... It cannot really be bought or sold since it has more to do with the personal commitment of the person receiving the said information. People have been doing this for many years. Everyone has within them the ability to do this in the same way as you would blink without having to decide or ponder about how to perform such an action. I do wish you well in your path and no doubt you will achieve your set goal even if it does costs a premium.

Man that sound like a rant even if it is true to the core............Sorry about that..:cool:

Advertisement