Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Journey Begins

Options
  • 17-10-2011 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Tonight myself and my OH sat down and had a talk about taking TTC seriously (we've been not not trying for a while).

It's not going to be easy as I have PCOS and have been told it is highly unlikely I will conceive naturally. Himself has issues too and we are researching fertility clinics in our area for a SA.

If anyone would care to share some advice, past experience etc, it would be extremely helpful :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭longinforababy

Hiya,

what part of the country are you in?
    We got our first SA done in Barringtons in Limerick, may have been a fluke error but we got a result of no sperm found,

Had same test done again in cork fertility clinic and came back normal.

So best off looking around.

Good luck on your journey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Hey :)
    We're in Drogheda and from what we have read online there's a place in town so will have to Make a few calls this week and make some enquiries. All failing that we can look into places in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭longinforababy

def look into it.
    depends on how quiet you want to keep it, ours is fairly public knowledge so I don't mind sharing info....

Good luck with it all!

Advertisement