Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Lessons in Meath?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

hi there, does anyone know of anyone who teaches drum lessons on Saturdays, around Navan or Trim? Unfortunately Music Box in Navan is completely booked out on Sat mornings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shotokan 1969

There is a music shop at Supervalu on the Trim Road opposite the Esso Petrol Station (Near Lidls) that does drum lessons on site.

Also i believe that these is a music shop near the Hospital (Aldi side) that does drum lessons also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

M&J School of Music in Navan (Saturdays Yes),

or

Royal School of Music Trim (Saturdays, Not Sure. Wednesdays Yes)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks for the info. I'll check these out. Actually I do know the music shop near the hospital...mc goldricks. I didn't know they did lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks An Cath Dubh!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Koshea

Danny Daly is the man for drumming in the meath/dublin/leinster area. He was based out beside Nobber when I was taking lessons with him (I've to go back to him in the next couple of weeks, can't say enough for the guy with regards teaching wise) but I think he's based in Carlanstown at the moment. Google "Daniel Daly Drumsense" and I'd say you'll get contact info. Scottie that works out of M&J Music school is also excellent if you can't make it out that far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ddalyllb

You can get lessons on a Saturday from www.dandalymusicschool.com in Carlanstown!! Its the best available!!
    Check out the link to the school!!
    His number is 083 393 2942
    Hope this helps!!

Advertisement