Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Build

Options
  • 17-10-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a full PC for gaming at the moment, haven't had one in about 8 years. Wouldn't have a clue about building one, so I was looking at pre-builds. I was looking for one for around €500. Need something that'll be able to run Battlefield 3 without any problems. I was thinking this Seems to be in my budget. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

That's not bad, but BF3 will prefer a quad core. Also the graphics card could be stronger at that budget.

Whats the max you can stretch budget to? (bearing in mind just 50 to 100 euros more can make a very big difference at that price level)

Do you need OS, monitor, mouse, keyboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Have mouse, keyboard and monitor. I need an OS. Could go a little higher on the price, I wouldn't be able to build one myself thou.

Advertisement