Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys UK and Europe Tour 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,638 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone get presale tickets yet?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Presale wasnt working. It would let you pick tickets, but not accept credit cards!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

You do know that if you play New Kids in the Block backwards it sounds better.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

You do know that if you play New Kids in the Block backwards it sounds better.

Really? I might just listen to New Kids on the block instead.

Surprised they havent sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

antodeco wrote: »
    Really? I might just listen to New Kids on the block instead.

hehehe, good one.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surprised they havent sold out

would you expect them to sell out? Neither of the bands are that "hot" anymore (NKOTB especially haven't been for yeras)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

BSB sold out the O2 the last time and it wasn't even advertised properly. Sure they're nothing like TT though

Irish Aris wrote: »
    would you expect them to sell out? Neither of the bands are that "hot" anymore (NKOTB especially haven't been for yeras)

Yes especially as it two of the biggest boybands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes especially as it two of the biggest boybands

I was at NKOTB in the o2 a couple of years ago and it wasn't even close to selling out. They only had the floor open and the first tier and it was still not close to selling out.

If it was going to sell out it would have done so by now. Its still gonna be a great night though! "STEP BY STEP!" :cool:

• Advertisement

Kevin (ex member of BB) has showed up as a surprise for a few of the US shows, I hope he might show up here too

Bought tickets for my OH before Christmas, but have received them yet. Have others received them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

antodeco wrote: »
    Bought tickets for my OH before Christmas, but have received them yet. Have others received them?

Yeah I got mine a few months ago.

what an absolutely brilliant concert!!!
    They still got it!!!
    And the people went crazy from start to end!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

what an absolutely brilliant concert!!!
    They still got it!!!
    And the people went crazy from start to end!!!

Oh it was sooooo good!! I'm in bits today though haha!! Sore throat, back & hands!!

My OH said it was the best concert shes ever been to. She also can barely talk and looks like she was dragged backwards through a hedge. Mustve been good so! :D

Brillant show no voice today though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

AMAZING!!!!! Had such a fantastic night at the concert, they put on such a great show. Feel like I'm after running a marathon today, don't know how they put on such a physical performance night after night. They really were so entertaining & put a lot in to the whole concert. Hope they come back again. I'm a BSB lover, but definitely NKOTB were amazing as well even though I only knew a few of their songs!

Great gig - my 13-year-old inner self is so happy now :)

I'd a great view as well. The NKOTB looked in fantastic shape.

574942_2093822360715_1700008024_1059721_1336653297_n.jpg

538919_2093824200761_1700008024_1059731_690154960_n.jpg

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Great gig - my 13-year-old inner self is so happy now :)

I'd a great view as well. The NKOTB looked in fantastic shape.

574942_2093822360715_1700008024_1059721_1336653297_n.jpg

538919_2093824200761_1700008024_1059731_690154960_n.jpg

NKOTB got better with age :)

• Advertisement

Did anyone get good pics of the new kids? Especially Joey? Mine turned out awful & I'm raging!

Anniebell wrote: »
    Did anyone get good pics of the new kids? Especially Joey? Mine turned out awful & I'm raging!

will this do???

http://i.imgur.com/Y2bcYl.jpg

Anniebell wrote: »

will this do???

http://i.imgur.com/Y2bcYl.jpg

**THUD**

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What´s the plot?

NKOTBSB will exclusively be on your local cinema live from the O2 Arena, London.
    All the classics and new songs will be performed!

NKOTBSB first surprised and delighted fans when they took the stage together for a medley at the sold out New Kids On The Block Radio City Music Hall show in June 2010. The two groups wowed audiences again in their first joint televised performances at both the American Music Awards this past November and Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2010.

Don’t miss the opportunity to see two of the world’s biggest pop groups reunited on one stage

Looks like UCI will be showing the gig from London

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SupaReckless

Hey Maire2009,
    Hey, I saw on a nkotbsb thread that you posted some photographs of the gig, they came out SO fab!!! my friend and I were in a similar position. Unfortuately during the last song we over did the jumping around and my camera must have fallen out, because when we went to look at the pictures on the luas home, I couldnt find it. Despite contacting the o2, it, unsurprizingly hasn't turned up. I'd LOVE to make a collage for her birthday this july as it's the big 30, and we grew up with the bsb as the soundtrack to our childhoods so was hoping for the pics to feature heavily as a momento of our first ever bsb gig. I can google images for sure, but would love some from that angle as a reminder for her? Is there any chance you've some more of the bsb, and/or nick esp? Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/kevin-richardson-rejoins-backstreet-boys

Kevin Richardson is rejoining the Backstreet Boys after a six year departure

:)

Hey Maire2009,
    Hey, I saw on a nkotbsb thread that you posted some photographs of the gig, they came out SO fab!!! my friend and I were in a similar position. Unfortuately during the last song we over did the jumping around and my camera must have fallen out, because when we went to look at the pictures on the luas home, I couldnt find it. Despite contacting the o2, it, unsurprizingly hasn't turned up. I'd LOVE to make a collage for her birthday this july as it's the big 30, and we grew up with the bsb as the soundtrack to our childhoods so was hoping for the pics to feature heavily as a momento of our first ever bsb gig. I can google images for sure, but would love some from that angle as a reminder for her? Is there any chance you've some more of the bsb, and/or nick esp? Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers

Hi Supareckless,

Sorry to hear about your camera :(

I have a good few photos taken and will send on some of the best to you no problem - you can PM me your email address if you like and I can e-mail a couple of them on to you?

Here's one of Nick for you :)

576307_2093824080758_1700008024_1059730_796309509_n.jpg

Advertisement