Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money for Xmas ?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Pool your money guys and get down to your local Bookies ,14-1 and 16-1 freely available about Martin McGuiness and You can influence the result of this horse race by voting for him ,shrewd punters are started to nibble away at his odds according to my source who is an area manager for 1 of the largest Betting firms in the country ,25-1 into 10-1 yesterday with Paddy Powers ,He started as the original 3-1 2nd favourite and has drifted out due to sections of the medias attempts to demonise him ,put your 10e and 20e on folks ,tell your friends and make your Xmas money !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

chipsdave wrote: »
    Pool your money guys and get down to your local Bookies ,14-1 and 16-1 freely available about Martin McGuiness and You can influence the result of this horse race by voting for him ,shrewd punters are started to nibble away at his odds according to my source who is an area manager for 1 of the largest Betting firms in the country ,25-1 into 10-1 yesterday with Paddy Powers ,He started as the original 3-1 2nd favourite and has drifted out due to sections of the medias attempts to demonise him ,put your 10e and 20e on folks ,tell your friends and make your Xmas money !!!
    Is that you Mr. Ladbroke?
    Just noticed Ladbroke is a good name for a bookies, 'cause most lads will end up broke by giving their dosh to the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

You have been told ,dont come crying to me afterwards ,Hes away overpriced ,20e @ 16-1 = 340e returns.

Advertisement