Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire a man with JCB?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking to hire a guy with a JCB for a day, to dig a trench, move some earth, widen a drive, knock down a garden wall etc. Any recommendations in Greystones area?

MAny thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Have u planning permission :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

pm sent

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

You don't need planning Permission, but im guessing being Charlesland your Management company will probably kick up a fuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

schmittel wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to hire a guy with a JCB for a day, to dig a trench, move some earth, widen a drive, knock down a garden wall etc. Any recommendations in Greystones area?

MAny thanks

Can I come and watch? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You don't need planning Permission, but im guessing being Charlesland your Management company will probably kick up a fuss.

I was going to say the same but I hope think the :-) meant he was taking the mick

Advertisement