Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Me At Six

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:42am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

**TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY**

You Me At Six have announced two Irish dates on their forthcoming 2012 Spring tour. The Surrey rock band will play the following dates in March

Wednesday 14 March: Ulster Hall, Belfast
    Tickets £22.50

Thursday 15 March: Olympia Theatre, Dublin
    Tickets €26.00

All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fee and on sale this Friday, 21 October from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie

Ulster Hall tickets can also be purchased from the venue box office
    By Telephone: 028 9033 4455
    Online: www.ulsterhall.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I'll be hitting up this, saw them last March in the Olympia and had tickets to the December show, missed out due to snow though.

New album is pretty decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Saw them at Sonisphere. Didnt hate them at first but singer got more and more annoying and songs got worse. Was kinda bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Got a ticket for my birthday :). I've seen them a few times, they usually put on a good show. Nothing too serious but it's always fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Mushy wrote: »
    Saw them at Sonisphere. Didnt hate them at first but singer got more and more annoying and songs got worse. Was kinda bizarre!

I like their music and will most likely be attending this gig as I love both KIGH and Mayday. Although I do have to agree with you, Josh is a terrible frontman on stage he needs to move more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Although I do have to agree with you, Josh is a terrible frontman on stage he needs to move more.

He's not the best front man but I don't think you could say he doesn't move enough, if anything it's that his voice isn't strong enough.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Are you sure KIGH are supporting them over here?

I like their music and will most likely be attending this gig as I love both KIGH and Mayday.
    Are you sure KIGH are supporting them over here?

Sorry, FueledByAisling, but I don't think KIGH or Mayday are coming here :(. Same thing happened with Yma6 last year, their UK dates had Set Your Goals, Canterbury & The Blackout but we got All Forgotten and Deaf Havana (IIRC) instead.

(We can always hope though :P)

Ignore my last post - they announced yesterday that Mayday are supporting here :D

No KIGH though, I'm afraid, we've got someone else called The Skints. (Nope, me neither.)

GIG POSTPONED TIL APRIL 7TH

And the support bands can't make the new dates. No Mayday Parade after all :(

Apparently Josh Franceschi has tonsilitis and can't sing. I know it can't be helped, but it's still really annoying!

Advertisement