Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good foundation for mature lined skin

• 17-10-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there. I'm new at this but here goes. I need to find a foundation that gathers less in the "fine lines" on my face. It can be particularly bad on my furrowed brow and the "brackets" around my mouth!!! I'm in my late forties and have slightly dry skin. I've used Clarins firming foundation for years now but need to change. I find Dermalogica good for moisturisers etc but can't get my hands on foundation samples. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I've already fallen prey to the girls at department store counters and spent money on products that didn't work out for me. Thanks in advance :).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

nugirl6 wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm new at this but here goes. I need to find a foundation that gathers less in the "fine lines" on my face. It can be particularly bad on my furrowed brow and the "brackets" around my mouth!!! I'm in my late forties and have slightly dry skin. I've used Clarins firming foundation for years now but need to change. I find Dermalogica good for moisturisers etc but can't get my hands on foundation samples. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I've already fallen prey to the girls at department store counters and spent money on products that didn't work out for me. Thanks in advance :).

My aunt bought a Revlon anti-aging foundation the other day, she's very impressed with it and she's around your age. Its this one:

http://www.artofcosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/rby-revlon-age-defying-with-dna-advantage-de-54970527.jpg

Might be worth trying out the testers on one of your problem areas and seeing how it looks after a few hours. I don't know how much it costs, but Revlon is quite reasonably priced generally. HTH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nugirl6

Thanks very much Giselle, I'll track that Revlon product down.

Advertisement