Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leyden Auctioneers?

• 17-10-2011 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Can anyone in the Ennis area confirm if Leyden Auctioneers are still in business? I have been trying their phone number (also tried the Lahinch office) and it has a constant engaged tone. Checked with Directory Enquiries also to confirm I had the correct number.

Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I presume they are still operating, their website is still active and a neighbour of my parents is using them to sell her house at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

The office is closed anyway. There are no staff there.
    I know of a house for sale which had Leyden sign, but the sign was replaced with a different estate agents sign a few weeks ago.
    The website may be still online but that doesn't mean that it is being updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

It seems they have closed afterall. About 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Well, thanks for the notice (NOT).:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I just checked with my mam and the neighbour's sign was removed a few weeks ago too. I wonder why there isn't a notice on their website though :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

There isn't even a notice on the door of the office either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

Speculating as to whether a business is still operating or not can have a very negative impact on the business, for the sake of all the people working there or has business with the company I hope they are still operating. Until someone can send me a link confirming the closure of the business I'm going to lock this thread to try to limit idle speculation, I'm sure you understand.

Of course, as always, if you don't understand feel free to PM me (or the other mods), or ask in the feedback forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement