Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4" cake tin

Options
  • 17-10-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a 4 or 5" cake tin? Preferably round.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

not sure what size they are exactly but homestore and more have them in the kids baking section bought 2 not yesterday in carlow and only 1.99 each:) heres the link:

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/springform-pans/kids-springform-cake-tin/invt/046713/

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

stuff4cakes have them I think, or Decobake in Athlone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

Kitchen Complements have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭mw3guc

Look in any grocery store for a variety of round tins of all sizes (beans, salmon, ham etc) open carefully, remove and eat the contents, then scrub, sterilise, line and bake your cake :) I've made some great 3 & 4 tier cakes this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭mcgarry098

haha 4 inch :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

mw3guc wrote: »
    Look in any grocery store for a variety of round tins of all sizes (beans, salmon, ham etc) open carefully, remove and eat the contents, then scrub, sterilise, line and bake your cake :) I've made some great 3 & 4 tier cakes this way.

Yeah I use a marmalade tin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

TK Maxx can be hit and miss, but sometimes they have lovely miniature tins.

The food tin idea is great though. I'd imagine that those cans marmalade comes in would be perfect.

Advertisement