Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ps2 "yank" version anybody want it

• 17-10-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

i' got a american ps2 console with 70 games and a 20" tube TV, 2 controlers and voice activation mic, girl friend has bought me a ps3 so looking to give away my old stuff. heres the deal it needs a power converter that cost in the neighborhood of about 65 euros, its an american system so it will only play games from the states and the tv will only work as a monitor for the game console its a RCA tube TV so its kinda bulky, anyways if anybody wants this for free(kinda of you got to get the power converter) your welcome to it, i'm in Greystones you'd have to come and get it but i'd be happy to help set it up in your house for you, might be ideal for a teenager thats never had a game console the 70 games would keep them going for a good few years, any ideas as to a good home for this would be greatly welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭Full_TiltKeith

Ill take it! Sorry for my lil brother! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

SOLD to the lowest bidder, Keith's younger brother is now the happy new owner

Advertisement