Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Query

Options
  • 17-10-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

My mum has her phone with Eircom & lately she got a letter & in this letter it mentioned that she was being charged for handset rental.

Now i know for a fact that my mum hasn't had a handset from Eircom for at least 7 years cos this is when she moved house & i know we got her a new handset then.

My prob is can I ring Eircom & raise the query regarding how long she has been charged for this as my mum doesn't want to do this as she is elderly & is easily confused when dealing with queries like this.

My name isn't on my mums acc or anything like that so I'm kinda in an awkward spot. I deal with these sorts of things for her on a regular basis but am not sure how to proceed in this instance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

kiersm wrote: »
    My mum has her phone with Eircom & lately she got a letter & in this letter it mentioned that she was being charged for handset rental.

Now i know for a fact that my mum hasn't had a handset from Eircom for at least 7 years cos this is when she moved house & i know we got her a new handset then.

My prob is can I ring Eircom & raise the query regarding how long she has been charged for this as my mum doesn't want to do this as she is elderly & is easily confused when dealing with queries like this.

My name isn't on my mums acc or anything like that so I'm kinda in an awkward spot. I deal with these sorts of things for her on a regular basis but am not sure how to proceed in this instance.

Hi kiersm,

Can you confirm the details you have sent me previously is the correct telephone number for your mothers account and I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement