Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kids hip hop

Options
  • 17-10-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

hi i was wondering does anyone know where in enniscorthy does kids hip hop on a friday evening or sat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭lynp27

cheers will give a buzz tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveyt

Nothing more cringeworthy than a bunch of Irish kids doing "hip hop"... like the feckin Billy barry kids

daveyt wrote: »
    Nothing more cringeworthy than a bunch of Irish kids doing "hip hop"... like the feckin Billy barry kids

Keeps kids occupied and fit,what would you like? Having them sitting playing video games all day or hanging around the streets.

Didn't know you had to be a certain nationality to do hip hop dancing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rogerball

Bloody Hip hop classes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

zerks wrote: »
    Keeps kids occupied and fit,what would you like? Having them sitting playing video games all day or hanging around the streets.

Didn't know you had to be a certain nationality to do hip hop dancing??

It isn't even Hip Hop its what certain people think Hip Hop is.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    It isn't even Hip Hop its what certain people think Hip Hop is.

I know it isn't but as I said,it's something for kids to do-God knows there's feck all else for them to do if they don't play sports.

For the hip hop/breakdancing snobs,here's a video.Bet some of the posters with the negative comments over kids having fun could barely put one foot in front of the other.:D

I meant no offence to anyone... Ill have you know, I can certainly put my feet to good use.... I once "hip hopped" with Bono and Sinead O Connor

daveyt wrote: »
    I meant no offence to anyone... Ill have you know, I can certainly put my feet to good use.... I once "hip hopped" with Bono and Sinead O Connor[/QUOTE]

Sinead O' Connor:eek: That wasn't hip hop dancing ye did;);):D

Ah no, she loved "getting down" alright... Bono was his usual self, getting in the way and being pretentious

• Advertisement
Advertisement