Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any speed upgrades

Options
  • 17-10-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello Eircom chaps, Just wondering if there are any planned speed upgrades in the Kinnegad area of westmeath. I have the 7mb package at the mo & touch wood its been reliable for the last 4 months:)

So are there any planned speed upgrades & what is the top speed for the kinneagad area at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello Eircom chaps, Just wondering if there are any planned speed upgrades in the Kinnegad area of westmeath. I have the 7mb package at the mo & touch wood its been reliable for the last 4 months:)

So are there any planned speed upgrades & what is the top speed for the kinneagad area at the moment?

Hi Richard,

I had I check with our network team and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Richard tea,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I checked with operations and there is no planned network I'm afraid.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kieranl

Hi Guys,

I have been eagerly watching the Eircom NGB site where is says that NGB was due for rollout July/September.

Reading the above, can I assume that this is not the case?

Kieran

Advertisement