Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Custom Rifle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Amrgun

Great looking gun, Gixxer. Safe Shooting & Safe Shooting! If he's agreeable can you post some info. about Domnic Byrne. I'm in the market for an upgrade and I particularily like the fluted barrel's as I do a lot of walking/carrying. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

GixxerThou wrote: »
    Heading off to collect my just finished custom .243! Cant wait.. Watch this space for pics and info later tonight!

Well wear gixxer, have you a gun mount for the bike?

Let us know what grain she likes to shoot when you suss things out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Well wear Gixxer,you putting an A-Tec on her ?Is that to replace your .270 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

she's a beaut gixxer, well ware, that group with the federals is tasty:)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shotgun_TEXAS

Amrgun wrote: »
    Great looking gun, Gixxer. Safe Shooting & Safe Shooting! If he's agreeable can you post some info. about Domnic Byrne. I'm in the market for an upgrade and I particularily like the fluted barrel's as I do a lot of walking/carrying. Thanks.

Dominic is based two minutes outside kiltealy in askinvillar, Known him all my life great fella seen his work, I will be in the market for a bigger caliber soon and yes Dominic will be building it;)
    just picked up my (standard) rifle from Dom on Saturday after leaving it in for a few adjustments, couldn't be happier.

Phone Dominic on 087-2533646
    or pm me for more info if you like:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

Well wear Gixxer,you putting an A-Tec on her ?Is that to replace your .270 ?

Yea have the atec off the .270 for it! Its replacing the Blaser .300 win mag I got rid off. Nothin can replace the .270, just back from a week hind shooting in Scotland in hard conditions and the 130g in .270 is definitely the daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

When it comes to stalking there is noting that can replace the .270 . I know you have a 6mm but when it comes to stalking the .270 it is king:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

When it comes to stalking there is noting that can replace the .270 . I know you have a 6mm but when it comes to stalking the .270 it is king:)
    Im getting the impression you like the .270:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

tomcat220t wrote: »
    Im getting the impression you like the .270:P:P
    Why what you prefer .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

GixxerThou wrote: »
    Yea have the atec off the .270 for it! Its replacing the Blaser .300 win mag I got rid off. Nothin can replace the .270, just back from a week hind shooting in Scotland in hard conditions and the 130g in .270 is definitely the daddy.

Carefull what you say about the .270 Gixxer,few girls on last month getting their BLOUSES in a twist saying it was too much gun.

P.s Africa ,Scotland,custom rifle,any jobs going where your working ??:p.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

Carefull what you say about the .270 Gixxer,few girls on last month getting their BLOUSES in a twist saying it was too much gun.

P.s Africa ,Scotland,custom rifle,any jobs going where your working ??:p.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion! Some people cant handle a bit of recoil and thats fine but how can anythin be too much gun??

PS The pharma business is booming:D

Advertisement