Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoves

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

the father is thinking of installing a stove in the near future but is looking for advice and options. Has anyone had good experience with someone in the cork city or surrounding areas? Any information would be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

budhabob wrote: »
    Hi all,

the father is thinking of installing a stove in the near future but is looking for advice and options. Has anyone had good experience with someone in the cork city or surrounding areas? Any information would be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

I know a shop in Charleville that sell them exclusivley, I would highly recomend them.

They are Southern Stoves on Bakers Rd in Charleville. Call Denis on 087 0942657.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I know a shop in Charleville that sell them exclusivley, I would highly recomend them.

They are Southern Stoves on Bakers Rd in Charleville. Call Denis on 087 0942657.

Thanks for that,My parents are located in Ballincollig so dont know if that'd be too far from Charleville but a phone call cant hurt anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

budhabob wrote: »
    Thanks for that,My parents are located in Ballincollig so dont know if that'd be too far from Charleville but a phone call cant hurt anyway.

He is mobile too as in he can call to them so Ballincolling would be no bother..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Tell your father to have a look in MD O'Sheas in Ballincollig.They have a selection of stoves.Inquire about BORU stoves.They are Irish made and reasonably priced.

Tell your father to have a look in MD O'Sheas in Ballincollig.They have a selection of stoves.Inquire about BORU stoves.They are Irish made and reasonably priced.

Cheers for that, they're only down the road so easy to pop into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

We got ours in md o sheas.
    Not a bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Dairygold in Mallow are selling them aswell. I heard they have sold a fright of them recently so they are definetly worth a try..

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

We got a stove from prestige fireplaces, they're opposite musgraves cash &carry. Found them excellent & a good variety.

Thanks everyone for the help and information. I've passed it all onto my Dad to let him deliberate over it. Hopefully he will make a move on it sooner rather than later.

Advertisement