Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know if the Offaly county council grants are in yet or will we be getting an e-mail about them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

If they're anything like the Monaghan VEC grant then you get no notification of when. Is yours paid monthly or every few months?
    All I can offer is check your bank account after noon on grant day, other students will tell you when that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancer1991

vinamax wrote: »
    If they're anything like the Monaghan VEC grant then you get no notification of when. Is yours paid monthly or every few months?
    All I can offer is check your bank account after noon on grant day, other students will tell you when that is.

Thank you :)

Its paid every few months, I remember getting an email last year to say it was in but I don't know whats happening this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

If you're getting paid by cheque, keep an eye on your student email spam folder. All of my cheque emails landed in the junk folder last year. You may find it handier in the long run to disable the spam filter on your student email account.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Pop into the Registration dept and they can look up your status on their records whether or not they have received anything for your VEC. Also can give you a sheet with all payment dates on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancer1991

Thanks everyone :)

I called in today and it was there, they just don't seem to be telling us this year

• Advertisement
Advertisement