Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spectating at the Upcoming Marathon

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

As my wife is running her first marathon in Dublin in a few weeks I was wondering if someone who has good knowledge of getting about the city could advise me please? I want to try and be in 3 locations along the route to cheer her on if possible

1. Inchicore Road
    2. Milltown Road
    3. The finish in Merrion Square North

I will have 2 kids, a 10 year old and a 7 year old and will have a car with me but will not have a notion about travel restrictions and how that will impact on my getting around. I have a fairly average knowledge of driving between these places without traffic restrictions but not a clue where to go if they have the roads closed off. I am travelling up from Waterford on the morning in question so any advice would be most helpful. Perhaps someone could suggest 2 other locations that I could get to easier and still make the finish line area.

I would appreciate any suggestions, thanks in advance :)

Comments

Advertisement