Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park Parking Entrance to Kilkenny County Council Offices

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Is this on Maudlin street? Is it ok to park in there? If it's always busy is there where is the best alternative (free) parking?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Yes the entrance is on Maudlin street and the exit is either back onto Maudlin street or onto John street.
    I've never had any problem's parking there,there has always been space available.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Just remember to get the passcode for the barrier exit from the staff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just remember to get the passcode for the barrier exit from the staff smile.gif

Damnnnnnn I paid 2 yo yo to get out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

vicwatson wrote: »
    Damnnnnnn I paid 2 yo yo to get out :(

Really,since when was that introduced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

hi5 wrote: »
    Really,since when was that introduced?

If you don't get the code to get out for free then you have always had to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

The code is always written up on a4 sheets of paper at the counter in motor tax office.

All you have to do is stick your head in the door and you'l see it, or else just drive out behind someone who has the code.

Advertisement