Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Animation Course

Options
  • 17-10-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

If a new Undergraduate Animation and Interaction Design course was offered at the Limerick School of Art and Design, would you be interested in it?

Would you be interested in an Animation Degree course at the Limerick School of Art 7 votes

Yes,
    0% 0 votes
    No, Not interested
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I don't think here is the best place for this question to be honest. Most of the users in here already have a college course. Aiming for Leaving Cert students in the LC forum would be better IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭newirishshogun

Thats a very good point! I'll leave it up here for a couple of days and then post it there, maybe if I rephrased the question, if you could go back and do an animation course in the Limerick school of Art, would you?
    Looking for opinions really, a basic sense of what interest is out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Although, you might have to ask the Mods of the LC forum if it is suitable. It might be deemed off topic. Anyway, best of luck.

Advertisement