Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Bus to Tomond Park?

• 17-10-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know if there's and buses that run to (or near) Thomond Park at afternoons??

I'm doing a project for college and want to visit Thomond and get one of them guided tours as part of it.

Any info would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Hi, does anyone know if there's and buses that run to (or near) Thomond Park at afternoons??

I'm doing a project for college and want to visit Thomond and get one of them guided tours as part of it.

Any info would be appreciated!!

If you're only calling there once it's really within walking distance of the city centre, 15 mins max.

If you want to get the bus there is certainly a busstop outside the stadium but someone else will have to give you the number and where to get the bus in the city centre as I haven't a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

phog wrote: »
    If you're only calling there once it's really within ealking distance of the city centre, 15 mins max.

If you want to get the bus there is certainly a busstop outside the stadium but someone else will have to give you the number and where to get the bus in the city centre as I haven't a clue.

Cheers!!!

I dont mind walking, but just in case it's pissing rain (as it usually is these days :o) or i'm running late, i'd rather hop on a bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The Cahardavin bus AFAIK goes past it, leaves from outside Dunnes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The Cahardavin bus AFAIK goes past it, leaves from outside Dunnes

Thanks man. Just looking at that route on google maps and it looks like it passes Thomond alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

The Caherdavin bus AFAIK goes past it, leaves from outside Dunnes

The Caherdavin bus is the no. 302 from outside Dunnes. Runs about every 20 mins.

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248#limerick

John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Ballynanty bus also goes near Thomond Pk. Stops on Killeely Rd. at green area next to Stadium.

Also leaves from outside Dunnes, Henry St.

Advertisement