Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is 'Positive' Posting on Politics

Options
  • 17-10-2011 4:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

OK, I got banned from Politics, initially for seven days because of a humorous observation about that Israeli soldier being released and a follow up comment to another poster before I read the Mods infraction PM

fair enough.

then Scofflaw decided to upgrade my ban to Permanent in a very curt email just stating 'Not Wanted in any form' which I thought was rather rude, so I PM'd him and asked for clarification

He said that he reviewed my posting and decided that I hadnt made enough 'Positive Contribution' to the forum

What does this mean??

Who decides what Positive contribution is?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP, as this isn't a DRP thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It would appear to me that you haven't made any sort of positive contribution to the site, never mind just the Politics forum. In case you haven't been keeping score, your current tally reads as follows:

Warnings - 9
    Infractions - 27
    Forum bans - 19

I think it's now time that we parted company because it's clear that you are an unnecessary drain on the mod resources. Permanently sitebanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement