Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Take Away South Dublin

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations for an Italian take away in south Dublin area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,946 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Suzie, South Dublin is em pretty big.... You are going to have to be more specific or have cold chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

Well Dublin 4, 6, 14 and also South County Dublin is an option for me. I don't mind a bit of a trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,946 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sorry cant be of help in those areas, perhaps others can enlighten you.

b o l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

SiSi in Blackrock village used to do really tasty pasta dishes and fairly good value also but haven't been there in a long time so may well have changed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Luigi's in Ranelagh always had a good rep. Mind you, I haven't been there since '88, so it may have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Silvios in Sandyford Hall. Savage Taco Chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

Thanks for recommendations. I was looking for sort of pasta dishes for take away as opposed to Italian chippers.

In the end I got Spaghetti Bolognese from Bianconi's across from St. Vincent's Hospital. It was ok don't think I'd be rushing to get a take away from there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

suzie987 wrote: »
    Thanks for recommendations. I was looking for sort of pasta dishes for take away as opposed to Italian chippers.

In the end I got Spaghetti Bolognese from Bianconi's across from St. Vincent's Hospital. It was ok don't think I'd be rushing to get a take away from there again.

Probably expensive as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Dolce Vita restaurant in Sandyford Village, over the Sandyford House pub - really excellent takeaway lasagnes, pastas the works. And their 'potato fries' are to die for.

Or you can eat in for a couple of quid more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Si Si in Blackrock does take away pasta dishes. I've used them once or twice and they were pretty nice.

http://www.sisiblackrock.com/

Their prices seem to have gone up a little - I thought I remembered their basic pasta being €7 or so but they are looking more like €9 now. They tend to have deals in the window when I'm there, so it's possible they have a special of the day.

z

• Advertisement

Alexis in deansgrange is yummy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

I'm not sure if they do takeaway but Al Boschetto is a great little Italian in Ballsbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ferrari in Ringsend is excellent

21/25

Advertisement