Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hockey for Kids

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What is the earliest hockey clubs start to take on kids???
    I have a four year old girl that i wld liek to get started in it. Does anyone know a club in Dublin that will do this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

Field hockey? Youngest age bracket is u8 - I think I was 7 when I started all those years ago... Try all the websites of your local clubs. Lists of Leinster club venues can be found at www.leinsterhockey.org

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭bijou

Hi
    Was also wondering about field hockey but in the north Roscommon area - anybody know of any local teams for a 9 yr old showing an interest????

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dragonkin

bijou wrote: »
    Hi
    Was also wondering about field hockey but in the north Roscommon area - anybody know of any local teams for a 9 yr old showing an interest????
    Have a look at www.hockey.ie they should have a list of all the clubs

Advertisement