Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What documents do I need?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I am self employed and I am wondering what documents I would need to include with a PR visa application to prove I have worked 12 out of the last 24 months.
    Is this very strict, as I only have limited documentation due to my house being badly flooded last winter?
    Thanks a million, Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I am self employed and I am wondering what documents I would need to include with a PR visa application to prove I have worked 12 out of the last 24 months.
    Is this very strict, as I only have limited documentation due to my house being badly flooded last winter?
    Thanks a million, Mark.

Work contracts that you did (maybe the other company has references) tax statements, ABN stuff etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Payslips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Thanks a million, Mark.

Are you the sponsor or the applicant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 my475visaquest

I am the applicant, I dont have payslips as I am self employed and I am self assessed with regard to tax etc.

hussey wrote: »
    Work contracts that you did (maybe the other company has references) tax statements, ABN stuff etc
    Nice one, thanks hussey, Think I have some of those to start with!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

You need to prove you worked in the role you are applying as. So letters from clients may help.

does the work need to be 12 consecutive months or not ? Thanks for the help guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Not consecutive

Advertisement