Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re job contract

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a qucik question. I want to move jobs (crazy in this market- I know!)! When I began in my current job nearly four years ago i was given a contract to sign. I did not sign this contract as it said i had to give 3 months notice if wan't to leave. No issue was made of this at the time as they did not come looking for the contract off me. Now just wondering if they could say that I have to give 3 months notice as per the unsigned contract or could i say i wanted to say I want to leave in say 4/6 weeks? Also the bosses have changed since I began working there so the people who were there when I began are no longer in charge!

Thanks a mill

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement