Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura - membership price?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

It's like a dream to me now as I can't find info on their site, but were Aura offering 6 months membership for €180 or am I going mad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Relax your not going mad at least not yet! I seen it in the local free paper at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

AnnaGram85 wrote: »
    It's like a dream to me now as I can't find info on their site, but were Aura offering 6 months membership for €180 or am I going mad?
    Feldas around he same price for 10months..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

is dat full membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Where's Felda? Dundalk? I don't want something that's going to put me off & I think the drive would distract me - I don't mind paying the extra.

Thanks - I eventuallly found it in the Drogheda Leader! I was beginning to worry if I was actually dreaming about gym membership - is this full membership, like, full access? Is it quietish around 4pm? I would be a bit self conscious I guess & would rather do my thang when it's a bit quieter - silly paranoia to have I know, try telling my brain that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I have to say I am not a fan of Aura - felt wrong to me - the layout and was crowded.

Pool is decent but again busy. If you were in Dundalk I'd suggest JJB's but in Drogheda - how much choice is there - especially if a pool is required?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

The Guvnor wrote: »
    I have to say I am not a fan of Aura - felt wrong to me - the layout and was crowded.

Pool is decent but again busy. If you were in Dundalk I'd suggest JJB's but in Drogheda - how much choice is there - especially if a pool is required?
    Not much, now that the Bettystown C & Southgate are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

i was in aura all summer and thought it was great tbh, the gyms in dundalk are a lot cheaper because there are quite a few with great facilities all competing with each other

they also have great student prices, most of them at least half the price of droghedas gyms :/

Advertisement