Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on an E-cig

• 17-10-2011 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I bought an Ego-T and liquid recently for my mother and it's great. I am now being asked by another relative of mine to buy them an E-cig, however they are insistant that they don't want the Ego-T style of vape, but want one shaped more like a real cigarette.

Can anyone recommend one that is easily refillable and reliable and shaped like a real cig? preferably from vapourireland or vapourstore, but will consider shops outside ireland if needs be.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Hi darkmaster2
    Such product exists but it has drawbacks. Here is the 510T
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/joye-510-t-starter-kit/prod_190.html
    Available in stainless or black and automatic or manual.
    The drawbacks are the length of time you get from the battery. About 2 to 3 hours good use. If your a light user theyre ok. The tank system can be fiddley to fill but once filled the work great, I haven't had any leaks. The draw is a bit tight and vapor thin but thats the nature of small batteries.The 510 still dosn't resemble a cigarette, for that you need a cig alike, most of which are overpriced rubbish with outlandish claims for the cig equivalent of a cartridge.
    The DSE901 is a decent option, the 901 gives a good smoke like hit and about the same battery life
    http://www.thevapourstore.ie/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/dse-901-mini-e-cig-starter-kit/prod_213.html The pic is a bit misleading as it looks like a cigarette, it can but look at the options and youll see what I mean.

Most people start with a cig alike and move on to something else, which says all that need be said about them.
    It's not just the form factor thats important, getting the nicotene level right makes all the difference to it working as a cig replacement. 20 a day, start with 18mg and work up or down till you no longer need cigs. Your a vaper so you know what I mean.
    If someone wants to go for a look-alike because they think it will be less conspicuous, HA HA no ecig is ever not going to be obvious. I understand the reluctance to big ecigs, I was once that soldier. Good luck with it, I'v never been able to convince anyone that ecigs are worth trying but all my friends are technophobes or committed smokers. You should see the fear in their eyes when I offer a try on one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cityhunter

Thanks for the info shared

Advertisement