Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any General Practitioners in Cavan Town.

• 17-10-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I've been living in Cavan Town for six years now and still haven't found one. I used to go to a doctor but it's hardly to call a GP. She was in the town once or twice a week (she had practices elsewhere) and the waiting time was usually no less then a week. All GP's I could find on golden pages, www.whatclinic.ie, etc., when I ring them say they don't take new patients. It's very frustrating when having a private insurance there's no doctor you can go to (specially when you need to). This is now and that was five years ago. Or maybe I'm looking in wrong places.
    Can someone recommend a good GP in Cavan Town who does take new patients. Will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Found the same issue when I moved to the area. You got to be living beside them for them to take you on.

Don't know any in Cavan town but a few outside if that's any use.

A new practice open in Cootehill just as you come into the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Found the same issue myself when i moved down but eventually got into Farnham Medical Centre (near the hospital) - you'll rarely get the same doctor twice in a row - I know it might bother some people but I've always found them really good.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement